Saturday 20 October 2007

Greetings to all!

Hello and Welcome to my Blog-That's some Real Lee Chaolan shit.

For those of you that dont know,real Lee Chaolan shit is used to describe something that is generally quite excellent. The saying is inspired by the truly excellent Lee Chaolan-of the Tekken series,though the saying can apply to anything considered excellent-such as the German national football team,Tekken,Leeds Utd, and me:-)

The blog will be a way for all you fans of me to keep up to date on what's happening in my life,from the good to the bad...and each time-the highlight of the week will be referred to as 'some real Lee Chaolan shit'.

Well,at the moment,I think you have a good idea of what this is all about and so I shall wish you well,and be in touch shortly...to discuss some real Lee Chaolan shit

speak soon

No comments: