Tuesday 23 October 2007

An Update

Greetings people and welcome once again to 'That's some real Lee Chaolan shit...'

Well,since we last spoke-admittedly,not a great deal has happened,I went round my mate's for the evening-had a good laugh and watched some shit films, after that I had a couple of days off,nice to relax-and practice a bit of Tekken on Ultra Hard-Am looking forward to my match with Venom G

We will keep you updated on that-no worries

That aside, I played football last night with my beloved Azzurri,and true to form,we lost.
We had a team talk after the match,and hopefully next season should see some improvements.

I'm also in the process of creating my very own football Top Trumps,I have accumulated the stats,and am designing them myself-They should be pretty cool.In fact,you could say...

That's some real Lee Chaolan shit...'

No comments: