Friday 16 November 2007

Greetings Chaolananites!

First of all,I'd like to send a big Lee Chaolan shout to Vimal-Who celebrated his birthday yesterday in fine style.Best Wishes for the year mate.

Now down to business-2 more entrants have joined the King Of Iron Fist Tournament,which is scheduled for the first or second week of December-the fighters are primed,confidence is high with all participants-and the trash talking has reached a new level.

War is almost upon us.

Apart from Tekken news,my tattoo is pretty much healed,so thankfully I should be fine for football either this Monday,or next Monday!woohoo!

That's pretty much it,my loyal Chaolananites

I'll be in touch soon,with some real Lee Chaolan shit

1 comment:

poker outings for a confused mind said...

sweet blog. check me out/add me too.
poker outings for a confused mind:
http://pokeroutings.blogspot.com/