Saturday 10 November 2007

It's been a while...

A big shout to all my Chaolananites

It's busy a relatively quiet,but nonetheless decent week + since we last spoke.
Am still playing Tekken,in preperation for the King of Iron Fist Tournament,which is looking to take place in the first week or so of December,shortly after payday-the action is hosted by Vimal G esq. From what I hear,a truly excellent host,but shit at Tekken.

We're also planning a Wrestlefest in Vimal's garden,something else I plan to win-bring it weaklings!!!!


Away from the competitions,it's no more football for a month after last week,I got my 11th tattoo the following day,and I want it to heal perfectly so I'm taking time away from the beautiful game.

My tattoo is cool,bit itchy at the moment-is a bit Paul Phoenix.

Apart from that,all is good my Chaolananites

in fact,it's so good you could say...

It's some real Lee Chaolan shit!

No comments: